State Workshop – August 8, 2020
State Project Day – planning for February 2021 in Sweetwater, Texas
State Conference – March 19-20, 2021
Goal: Recognize winners of all contests!!!
- When completing your certificate, please state the contest like, “Best Program – World War I,” and office or committee i.e., “State Organizing Secretary” or “American Heritage Committee.”
- Original signatures are preferred. However, you may type names in those fields.
- Not attending state conference? Please print and mail to Duke and Duchess at least one week prior. Prefer 81/2 x 11″ white card stock paper.
- Attending? Please bring completed certificates with you OR you can fill it out there.
- Find the Duke and Duchess to pickup your certificate envelope.
- Most Important: Follow all instructions given by Duke and Duchess.